As a Christian nonprofit organization, every penny you receive from supporters counts towards furthering the Kingdom. A great way to easily expand your reach and boost your organization’s mission is through the Google for Nonprofits program. As a nonprofit partner, you’ll have a wide variety of tools at your disposal; most notably the Google Grant which grants your ministry, church, or nonprofit organization $10,000 in Google Search ad spend at absolutely no cost to you! Your Google Search options are almost endless and can be tailored to your unique strategy:
• Building awareness for your organization’s work
• Attracting new donors
• Promoting events
• Gaining email subscribers
• Boosting donor matches
• And so much more!
The Advantages of Digital
We live in a digital world. Has your ministry utilized digital platforms to their fullest potential? As long as you have a website with substantial content, you can use the Google for Nonprofits Grant to replace time-consuming legwork by promoting yourself on search and rank higher based on specific keywords specifically selected to deliver the best return.
This is completely free to any nonprofit that qualifies:
• Must be a 501(c)(3)
• Hold a valid charity status
• Have an active website with substantial content
• You are required to agree and represent Google’s Terms of Services, including the statement: “Your organization does not discriminate against any person or group of people in either hiring/employment practices or in the administration of programs and services, including on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.” If your church or organization cannot agree with this statement, then you cannot apply.
Let’s Do Some Quick Math
If each click to your website typically costs around $2.00 through paid advertising campaigns, that means your Google Grant of $10,000 can provide you 5,000 more website visitors each month.
In the end, Google for Nonprofits is an excellent way to strategically spread awareness of your cause – and is completely free to you and your organization. What a blessing!
What are you waiting for?
Check your eligibility (https://www.google.com/grants/eligibility/)
If Dunham+Company can be of service in developing a comprehensive, integrated, and effective digital marketing and communications strategy for your Christian nonprofit organization to generate more followers, constituents, and supporters, we’d love to help.
More Insights from Dunham+Company: “Should Your Organization Use Facebook’s Donate Button?”