Nonprofit organizations today are facing challenging times, operating within a rapidly changing, highly competitive, and complex environment. And as a result, many ministries find a significant gap between their current resources and the funding that’s required to achieve their vision.
We refer to this gap as The Impact Gap.
Helping to close this gap is what we do best. Through our holistic and customized approach to fundraising, we work with our clients to address the variety of issues that make for a successful fundraising strategy.
We help you create messaging and fundraising strategies with deeper insight, and provide the ability to execute both with precision. That’s not only impact, it’s a partnership. Helping ministries fulfill their vision where, together, we can effectively transform lives… for eternity. And that’s a great cause.
When you retain the services of Dunham+Company, a select team is assigned to work in partnership with you on an ongoing basis to:
- Ensure there is clarity around how your organization defines success, including measurable goals for fundraising and marketing efforts.
- Develop targets that will help provide focus to ensure the most effective plan to achieve your ministry’s goals.
- Create the most effective integrated strategy to focus on the agreed targets and metrics.
- Assist in the execution of the fundraising strategy.
- Continually assess areas of fundraising strengths and weaknesses such as brand strategy and management, data management, offline and online communications, analytics and reporting, donor acquisition and retention, and major donor development.
Our goal is to help your ministry achieve the highest level of fundraising performance – always focused on ensuring the development of a sustainable and scalable funding base. Our strategies are designed to make certain that whatever money is invested generates the best possible impact and return, with each fundraising strategy designed to generate maximum net revenue to support ministry needs.
The foundation of any successful fundraising effort is a solid brand strategy.
What is Brand Strategy? Put simply, a Brand Strategy isn’t a corporate identity (logo/mark) or a design manual. Instead, its purpose is to identify and firmly establish your organization on a unique positioning you can own within the category you represent. And why the need for a Brand Strategy? Because in today’s economic climate, you want to encourage greater – and longer term – support from your target market. But to achieve that, your organization not only needs new clarity in how to communicate itself effectively, it needs to be perceived as being set apart from other like-ministries.
By identifying your organization’s true differentiator, it empowers the reason why you exist. It gives you clarity on how to communicate your cause single-mindedly. And it removes the reliance on short-term, uninformed tactics. Instead now, your tactics are informed by the right brand strategy from the start that will ultimately help you fulfill your vision and maximize its effect. And that’s a great cause.